Front Office Assistant – Guest Service Associate
Salary 15000.00 – 20000.00
Eligibility: Hotel Management Graduate + The Yummy Idea Academy Certified *
(*To know more about the certification, contact us on +919667432702/ email@example.com)
Date: 21 June 2021
We are looking for a capable and friendly front office assistant to work at our reception area. In this role, your duties will include answering incoming calls, scheduling appointments, and welcoming visitors. You may also be required to order office supplies.
To ensure success, front office assistants should possess experience in office administration and the ability to communicate with members of the public.
Top-class candidates are capable administrators who make visitors arriving at the reception area feel welcome.
Front Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Reporting to management and performing administrative duties.
- Answering telephone calls, as well as screening and forwarding calls.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events.
- Welcoming and assisting visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Handling basic inquiries and sorting mail.
- Copying, scanning, and filing documents.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Keeping the reception area tidy and observing professional etiquette.
- Performing other administrative tasks, if required.
Front Office Assistant Requirements
- Hotel Management Degree / Diploma
- 0-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional ability to create a welcoming environment.
- Experience in answering and screening calls.
- Ability to observe business etiquette and maintain a professional appearance.
- Proficiency in appointments scheduling and call forwarding systems,
- Experience working with word processing, spreadsheets, and emails, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook Express.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.